We know that gym’s aren’t for everyone and will work with you to build you the best exercise and lifestyle program to suit your needs. Whether that be on your own at home, in the local park or your local gym, or supervised exercise with an AEP at InsideOut, we’ve got you covered.
You do not need to have an injury or illness to see an AEP for exercise and lifestyle advice – have the peace of mind that you are going to be listened to by an Allied Health Professional and that the program and advice you will be given is going to be specifically tailored to you, your goals, your lifestyle and any previous injuries you may have had (or are worried about having).
Benefits of clinical exercise:
- You feel more energetic, confident, happy and relaxed.
- Can improve your overall health and well-being.
- Improves mood and reduces stress levels.
- Improves posture and balance.
- Helps you to sleep better.
- Improves body composition, including bone density and muscle mass.
- Can decreases your blood pressure and your risk of heart attack.